| Friday, December 09, 2005, 1:21 AM |
I slept at like 5 am today? And I woke up at eight. Okay. No more coffee for me. Reached David's house at ten..and lene was on the way to work. David had just started cooking so I snoozed on their couch for awhile.. I woke up and the lasagne was cooked... I had to admit.. it was pretty good. The last time he cooked, I remember recoiling in horror at his garlic bread. But the lasagne...oh yummm...it was so orgasm inducing. HAHAHA. We had a lengthy discussion on who would win in a fight spiderman or wolverine. Oh man, this subject is so tired. I think every comic book fan must discuss this subject about five hundred times a day. Seriously, who really cares? But since David was so nice I obliged and said very politely that Wolverine could kick Spiderman's gay ass anytime. But David, -surprise surprise- , said otherwise. I shall not go into the details lest I put you into a deep coma. After eating, we let out stomachs settle and then we went out to play BASKETBALL!!! Jeez.. I haven't played basketball since I was in Primary 6. Obviously, I lost all the three games I played with him. But only by a small margin. Me, being the sore loser that I am, threw a basketball at his ass and laughed rudely afterwards. Hahahahahahahahahahaha... ____ I think I'm going to have to strangle felicia. I haven't stopped listening to the song she sent me yesterday. I AM SO ADDICTED! I think I am going crazy lah. At least once a day I think of killing someone. Tomorrow, I am going to change for the better. No more vulgarities, no more making fun of Khairul, The Y-gang, forever. I am truly sorry everyone :( . . . . . . . . . . Just kidding. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|